- We work with excellence and integrity. We’ve been doing so for over 50 years.
- We are results-oriented, professional, extremely passionate about the service we do.
- We are in need of more great people on the team.
- Bring us the best of your skills and your heart for community development.
- We offer a strong, supportive environment that allows for career development within the Foundation and the Ayala group of companies.
Ayala Foundation is currently looking for candidates to fill the following positions.
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Community Development, Sustainability, Research, or any other related fields
Work experience: At least 5 years of work experience in planning and implementing livelihood programs in a community; experience in building community relationship, identifying enterprise opportunities and negotiating & closing of deals; must have knowledge of current market conditions, trends, and psychology in the social development and social entrepreneurship sector
Office of the President
Minimum qualifications: Graduate of any 4-year course
Work experience: Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience; has skills in basic project management, research and documentation, presentation, and analytical skills
Arts and Culture
Junior Art Handler
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Art Management, Art Studies, Fine Arts, cultural heritage or other related fields
Work experience: At least 3 years experience in museum curation, art handling and restoration
Interested parties may send their comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Application for (Position): (Your Surname)© 2013 AYALA FOUNDATION, INC.