Ayala Foundation Inc. (AFI) respects and values the data privacy rights of its data subjects and acknowledges its obligation to ensure that all personal data collected from employees, donors, beneficiaries, customers, vendors, partners, members, and others will be properly secured and processed in adherence to the general principles of the law.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Ayala Foundation may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that includes but are not limited to: name, e-mail address, address, contact details, photos, affiliations, family background, and other personal information necessary to perform any of the following purposes:
- Subscription to Ayala Foundation/Ayala Museum/ Filipinas Heritage Library (FHL) newsletter, marketing materials, annual reports, and upcoming events;
- Registration to Ayala Museum / FHL membership;
- Registration to Ayala Museum/FHL lectures and workshops;
- Processing of purchases from the Ayala Museum Online Shop;
- Application to the Ayala Young Leaders Congress (AYLC) Program;
- Application to career opportunities in Ayala Foundation;
- Partnership and/or involvement in any of Ayala Foundation’s programs; and
- Other program-related purposes that are legitimate and in adherence with the provisions of the law.
Personal data collected are limited only to the information necessary to perform the abovementioned purposes and are only processed once consent has been secured. Unless compelled by applicable legislation, Ayala Foundation will not provide this information to a third party without your permission, except as necessary to process your requests.
As retention period and storage of your data varies depending on the purpose, you may contact us at email@example.com if you wish to know more of our Retention Policy.
Although no system is 100-percent secure, we strived to take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data are secured and protected.
Changes to this Policy
Ayala Foundation reserves the right to change, amend, or further improve this policy, in accordance with the provisions of the law or as it may deem necessary.
Data Privacy Management Group
8F 111 Paseo de Roxas Building,
Paseo de Roxas cor Legaspi St, Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229
Tel.: (632) 717-5821 Fax: (632) 813-4488